The Student Room Group

What is an emo and what is a greb??

What is an emo and what is a greb??

Scroll to see replies

An emo is the missing link in the evolution between the classical mosher from the early 2000s and the contemporary scene kid.
A greb/grebbo is someone who thinks they're allergic to soap.
Original post by Manitude
An emo is the missing link in the evolution between the classical mosher from the early 2000s and the contemporary scene kid.
A greb/grebbo is someone who thinks they're allergic to soap.

The're both miserable ****ers though aren't they!
Original post by Wolfie Smith
The're both miserable ****ers though aren't they!

Not really.
(edited 7 years ago)
You are in 2017

:google:
An emo is over-emotional and likes My Chemical Romance.

A greb...god knows? I thought that was something you blew out of your nose!
I remember the term 'greb' from about 2001.
They are I mean I would love to put a bullet through this...

Just so you know, even if you are joking (which you probably are), what you've just said is considered a hate crime in quite a lot of the UK.
Just so you know, even if you are joking (which you probably are), what you've just said is considered a hate crime in quite a lot of the UK.

My best mate is emo.
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Steljoy
You are in 2017

:google:

Oh for ****s sake stop reminding me it isn't 1970
Original post by Reality Check
An emo is over-emotional and likes My Chemical Romance.

A greb...god knows? I thought that was something you blew out of your nose!

Haha. I did wonder...
rawr xD

Political correctness gone mad.

Emos are neither:

Race

Religion

Disability

Homophobia

Transgender

I was just stating how I disagree with their interests that is all.
Appologies
Emos are neither:

Race

Religion

Disability

Homophobia

Transgender

I was just stating how I disagree with their interests that is all.

No, but alternative lifestyles have been added to that list in a number of places (including Manchester). And I think it's fair to say emos have an alternative lifestyle. And attitudes like yours present a very real threat to those people, and people like me who look different to "normal" people. If you, as you claim, are joking with your friend about murdering him, normalising this kind of attitude can very easily lead to people actually getting murdered, as in the tragic case of Sophie Lancaster.

So basically, stop being a ****.
(edited 7 years ago)
No, but alternative lifestyles have been added to that list in a number of places (including Manchester). And I think it's fair to say emos have an alternative lifestyle. And attitudes like yours present a very real threat to those people, and people like me who look different to "normal" people. If you, as you claim, are joking with your friend about murdering him, normalising this kind of attitude can very easily lead to people actually getting murdered, as in the tragic case of Sophie Lancaster.

So basically, stop being a ****.

Murdering my friend? What?
Murdering my friend? What?

You edited the post where you said you joke with your friend about shooting them, if my memory serves.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending