The Student Room Group

3 weeks to my finals!

I have 3 weeks to my first GCSE finals and I have no idea how I'm going to pass. I know I should studied but i just kept on pushing it away and now I'm in panic mode and I know this is all my fault in comparing myself with my older sister who aced her exmas and is a doctor and I want to be one too but I feel Like I will fail these exams. I want to know if there is still hope in pass dispite having only 3 weeks to improve my grades
Reply 1
Yes.

I passed GCSE with between one and three days of revision and got AAAB in my AS-levels with around 48-60 hours of study per subject.

You can definitely do it! :hugs:
Original post by olivew101
I have 3 weeks to my first GCSE finals and I have no idea how I'm going to pass. I know I should studied but i just kept on pushing it away and now I'm in panic mode and I know this is all my fault in comparing myself with my older sister who aced her exmas and is a doctor and I want to be one too but I feel Like I will fail these exams. I want to know if there is still hope in pass dispite having only 3 weeks to improve my grades

Hi,

Just try and revise as much as you can, it is never too late to start revising. Unless it's a couple of days before the exam then it is. But just try your best and if you can't answer the questions just take an educated guess.

Good luck for your exams!

Quick Reply

Latest