The Student Room Group

king's college application unofficial transcript okay?

So I'm applying for an MSc at King's and I'm really stressed applications will close while I wait around to receive an official transcript of my results and my degree certificate.

For context I was enrolled on an integrated masters course and have just decided to leave it with a 2.1 BSc and go to King's for my MSc. So I know I have a 2.1 overall but I only have my email from result's day and my uni said it could take 2 - 3 weeks till I have it.

Can I apply with a copy of this email of my results and then provide my official degree certificate afterwards? Anyone know anything about this?

It says on the portal I can't make any changes once I make my application but I don't wanna sit around and wait for my uni to provide the grades...
Reply 1
Yes you can, you will be able to send them an email with an updated transcript once you have submitted your application. If you get your offer before your official transcripts you will just have to send it to them once you have access to yoyr final transcript
You don't need a final transcript to apply. Any offer will just be conditional on verifying your final result.

Lots of students applied months ago whilst they were still in their final year of study.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending