The Student Room Group

Biochemistry Uni Decisions HELP

I have recieved 5 offers for Biochemistry
- Oxford A*AA (which will obviously be Firm)
- Imperial A*AA (annoyingly - if it was AAA like it should have been then I wouldn't have an issue for Insurance)
- UCL AAA
- Bristol AAA
- Surrey ABB

I am predicted A*A*A*, but am struggling (for months now) to decide between Bristol and UCL for my insurance choice... Just in case I open the envelope in August i don't get the grades for Oxford.

They both have good courses and research opportunities, but I live in south London and want to experience student life - I wouldn't be able to live on UCL campus for all 4 years of the course due to cost but I would in Bristol.

Any advice/suggestions is much appreciated.
Reply 1
Hopefully I won't need either of UCL or Bristol because I should get the grades for Oxford, but I am so split between the two on my Insurance
Original post by MilindS99
I have recieved 5 offers for Biochemistry
- Oxford A*AA (which will obviously be Firm)
- Imperial A*AA (annoyingly - if it was AAA like it should have been then I wouldn't have an issue for Insurance)
- UCL AAA
- Bristol AAA
- Surrey ABB

I am predicted A*A*A*, but am struggling (for months now) to decide between Bristol and UCL for my insurance choice... Just in case I open the envelope in August i don't get the grades for Oxford.

They both have good courses and research opportunities, but I live in south London and want to experience student life - I wouldn't be able to live on UCL campus for all 4 years of the course due to cost but I would in Bristol.

Any advice/suggestions is much appreciated.

where did you go? im hopefully going to bristol sept 18
Reply 3
Original post by joshhwhitt
where did you go? im hopefully going to bristol sept 18

I've just finished my first year at Oxford - ended up with all A*s at A level

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending