The Student Room Group

What's the worse thing someone can say to you?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
Original post by Nunchuck-master-2334
same.
in my old school, I knocked out 14 peolpe who kept bullying me.
knocked one person out 7 times, and he didn't stop until I broke his arm, leg and nose in an attack

are you making this up?

you knocked out 14 people???

was this all at once or individually, ...and why would a person persist in trying to bully you if you keep knocking him out multiple times
Reply 81
Original post by ANM775
are you making this up?

you knocked out 14 people???

was this all at once or individually, ...and why would a person persist in trying to bully you if you keep knocking him out multiple times

He's telling the truth. One time I parted a sea to get me and my mates away from a bully. The bully followed but the sea closed in and he drowned. Got grounded for a fortnight.
Reply 82
Original post by gjd800
He's telling the truth. One time I parted a sea to get me and my mates away from a bully. The bully followed but the sea closed in and he drowned. Got grounded for a fortnight.

:laugh:
Original post by TheGoodPharaoh
Can I come and pet your dog please?

Sure. :smile:
Original post by queenofswords
Omg he (she?) is ADORABLEEEEEEEEE

i WANNA cuddle it

*dies*

What breed? What's its name?
ARghhhhhhhhhhhhh I love animals so much

He's called Chester haha. :smile:

A Cyprus Poodle. :tongue:
Original post by Nirvana1989-1994
Sure. :smile:

Sounds good, stick kettle on will you I'll be over in 5
Original post by TheGoodPharaoh
Sounds good, stick kettle on will you I'll be over in 5

:tea:
Probably when somebody mentions my big ass forehead. It used to bother me when I was younger but now I'm just like ''ok, what do you want me to do about it'' although it's still pretty :innocent::innocent::innocent::innocent::innocent:y at times.

Also I've accepted that I'm boring af especially if it's a person idc about.
Original post by Palmyra
"Are you Arab?"

someone said it :toofunny: so true
Reply 89
'I don't like Hopsack'

Get out you heathen.
Reply 90
Original post by Nirvana1989-1994
I'm sorry. :frown:

Here's a picture of my dog to cheer you up
IMG_2237.jpg

Does someone in your house abuse that dog? Just by looking at it's eyes i see sadness and pain.
Racial slurs used to bother me back when I was younger not so much anymore. I can't think of anything that would properly offend me. It depends on the person saying it as well if it were a random then I would most likely not pay any heed to them whereas if they were close friends then I would be more inclined to be offended.
Dont remember anything in particular idc tbh
I know :ahee:
I don't care about generic insults. Only things that are true hurt me.
Original post by Sid The Kid
Probably when somebody mentions my big ass forehead. It used to bother me when I was younger but now I'm just like ''ok, what do you want me to do about it'' although it's still pretty :innocent::innocent::innocent::innocent::innocent:y at times.

Also I've accepted that I'm boring af especially if it's a person idc about.

Oh my god! I feel your pain. I have been made fun of for my forehead forever. My answer now is "that means my brain is bigger"😂 What are these people's problems...?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Zeus007
Does someone in your house abuse that dog? Just by looking at it's eyes i see sadness and pain.

No, he just doesn't like pictures being taken, and we got him from a dog's home. :tongue:
"You're boosted"
Original post by Palmyra
Nothing's wrong with looking Arab, it's the being Arab bit I object to.

I tried to tell you this for a long time and you seemed to dismiss it all as racism.
Original post by queenofswords
What's wrong with looking Arab?

PRSOM

I'm an arab; half somalian half egyptian

Quick Reply

Latest