Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta
    • Thread Starter

    Need someone to take over my tenancy for this September coming, would be living with 5 girls in a house 1 min from uni please message for more details!
Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: May 3, 2017
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
University of Plymouth resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.