Seeing someone

Scroll to see replies

Original post by RoyalSheepy
That was a very delayed rescue :frown: The past or the future? :wink:

ah the future always.I see u are still suspicious:frown:
i had to drive all the way to wales to save u:biggrin: from a farm
Why you do this to poor Sheepy :cry:

Anon, wool you please stop making Sheepy feel uncomfortable. Ewe know he doesn't like it :tongue:

Better?
Original post by Asha_19
Royal Sheepy i'll help :wink:

Ty considerate human :biggrin:
Original post by tamil fever
ah the future always.I see u are still suspicious:frown:
i had to drive all the way to wales to save u:biggrin: from a farm

Your past predictions are simply marvellous though! :biggrin:
Original post by mali473
Anon, wool you please stop making Sheepy feel uncomfortable. Ewe know he doesn't like it :tongue:

Better?

Mmmm, not good enough, Sheepy insists you retry :wink:
Your past predictions are simply marvellous though! :biggrin:

.....i know right.It was so accurate.
Lmao but i can tell u I didn't read the OP's past posts and just read the title.Omg and do u know recently I commented on another driving thread and tagged u...If that person passes then u know am right...Okay?lol
Ty considerate human :biggrin:

You most welcome you sweet animal:wink::laugh:
Mmmm, not good enough, Sheepy insists you retry :wink:

Sheepy should appreciate my help :smile: Lil help>no help hehe Kidding :tongue:
Original post by Anonymous
Today me and my friend (who is a boy) got carried away and started dirty talking to each other. Then he suggested that we should start seeing each other. I agreed to it but have no idea what he meant lol. What does that mean? Did I agree to sex? :lol: I don't want to ask him this since I've now agreed to it. If I ask now he'll think I'm thick...

I guess my first question is how old are you? I'm not saying that in a snarky way so please don't misunderstand. If you're like 15 or something you should not be so open-minded just to see what he wants sexually if you think that is where this is leading. If you're like in uni then, for me, if a guy suggested we start seeing each other I would think dating. I think the next time you're together you need to just ask him if he means dating or friends with benefits.... but know what you want! I, personally, couldn't handle a fwb situation but that is me. How long have y'all been friends? He's probably liked you for a while and it sounds like you like him so win, win. But, for the sake of preventing potential hurt feelings or embarrassment you should just ask him..... being able to feely communicate is the basis of a good relationship. Best of Luck! :smile:
Original post by tamil fever
.....i know right.It was so accurate.
Lmao but i can tell u I didn't read the OP's past posts and just read the title.Omg and do u know recently I commented on another driving thread and tagged u...If that person passes then u know am right...Okay?lol

I predict that you cannot predict the future :wink:
Original post by Asha_19
You most welcome you sweet animal:wink::laugh:

Never been called a sweet animal :biggrin: always a pest or just another sh*tty sheep :cry:

Original post by mali473
Sheepy should appreciate my help :smile: Lil help>no help hehe Kidding :tongue:

Fight me mali, fight me.
Fight me mali, fight me.

come at me sheep, imma herd you real baaad
Original post by mali473
come at me sheep, imma herd you real baaad

Oooo, you good... I'm scared now
Oooo, you good... I'm scared now

lul, nah, I don't hurt animals, you're lucky Sheepy. x)
Original post by mali473
lul, nah, I don't hurt animals, you're lucky Sheepy. x)

Yea, because you'd know a sheep would beat u up :wink:
Yea, because you'd know a sheep would beat u up :wink:

You mean 'bleat' me up :wink:
Original post by mali473
You mean 'bleat' me up :wink:

Damn you too good... :rofl:
Damn you too good... :rofl:

I try haha :h:
Original post by Hopefully1
I guess my first question is how old are you? I'm not saying that in a snarky way so please don't misunderstand. If you're like 15 or something you should not be so open-minded just to see what he wants sexually if you think that is where this is leading. If you're like in uni then, for me, if a guy suggested we start seeing each other I would think dating. I think the next time you're together you need to just ask him if he means dating or friends with benefits.... but know what you want! I, personally, couldn't handle a fwb situation but that is me. How long have y'all been friends? He's probably liked you for a while and it sounds like you like him so win, win. But, for the sake of preventing potential hurt feelings or embarrassment you should just ask him..... being able to feely communicate is the basis of a good relationship. Best of Luck! :smile:

We're 19 year olds, so yes we are university students! I've been friends with him for maybe 3/4 months. He's a good guy overall. I don't think I could do an fwb type of relationship either to be honest with you. I've never done one though so I wouldn't know. I guess I'm confused about what he meant because we were dirty talking to each other and he suddenly just said we should see each other, which made me think he probably means sex. But seeing each other sounds like dating to me. Oh well I'll just go with the flow. :smile:
I predict that you cannot predict the future :wink:

i predict u are gonna get eaten soon

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending