The Student Room Group

Relationship and love

What does it mean if a guy asks you if you’re seeing anyone and if you are on the dating apps, all the while he’s seeing someone.
(edited 11 months ago)
Reply 1
He wants to know if you are seeing anyone and if you are on the dating apps
Reply 2
Depends what the friendship dynamic is. If you're just friends, maybe he's asking in a friendly way and is just naturally curious as a friend.
But tbh, if he's seeing someone it should just be a friendship between you anyway.
If you want to know why he's asking those things, just ask him why he wants to know.
Reply 3
Original post by Anonymous
Depends what the friendship dynamic is. If you're just friends, maybe he's asking in a friendly way and is just naturally curious as a friend.
But tbh, if he's seeing someone it should just be a friendship between you anyway.
If you want to know why he's asking those things, just ask him why he wants to know.

Thanks for the reply. So the back story is I met him at an event and it was the second time we met up, there was another guy there too and the three of us became friends.

at the time he asked me I didn’t know he was seeing someone but had flirted with me prior to that. But after 3months of knowing him it came out in conversation that he was seeing someone.

I like him but I’m a bit confused about what all that was.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending