The Student Room Group

If I fail this module, how it will it affect my grade?

I am doing maths and further maths, I decided to pick up M3 (13th module) which I am sitting this Wednesday. I am definitely going to fail it, I tried revising it and I literately know nothing, I can't even do the first exercises in the first chapter, let alone any past paper questions. If I get a U in this module will it have any affect on my grade?
Original post by SidTheSloth1
I am doing maths and further maths, I decided to pick up M3 (13th module) which I am sitting this Wednesday. I am definitely going to fail it, I tried revising it and I literately know nothing, I can't even do the first exercises in the first chapter, let alone any past paper questions. If I get a U in this module will it have any affect on my grade?

If it's your 13th then it won't affect it whatsoever.

Idk about further maths....

But I know in maths if you get over 90 in C3 and C4 and you had 80+ UMS at AS you can fail your applied module.
Original post by Louisb19
If it's your 13th then it won't affect it whatsoever.

So it won't affect my chances of getting an A star or anything?
So it won't affect my chances of getting an A star or anything?

Just don't turn up to the exam if you haven't done the module. It doesn't count towards your grade.
Original post by Louisb19
Just don't turn up to the exam if you haven't done the module. It doesn't count towards your grade.

I'll still go, I might as well try

Quick Reply

Latest