The Student Room Group

Should I appeal

I have dIels two modules, one exam and one PRC which was I will get a BA law with no hons. I could appeal for the exam and the PRC (I passed the portfolio but failed the PRC due to no partner and I was graded so low for no partner since everyone passed and well I was getting bullied when I don’t even know them!!) anyhoo if appeal for the two modules what would happen?

I do have evidence from my doctor about a letter to back up my statement that I was unable to complete the assignments on time, it doesn’t state what assignments but it just says law exam and law assignments. Also I have mental health difficulties that prevent me from completing all of my assignments (I completed all of them but just the exam and PRC I failed) and I have a disability to back that up. What would happen if I appeal? I failed the exam twice due to depression and the PRC that was because no partner and that affected the whole thing.

I end up suffering a brain aneurysm because of this, I was so stressed and I have suffer with sleep problems
Reply 1
Failed*** sorry it was a typo

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending