The Student Room Group

Have you ever done something that you truly regret?

If you have, then please feel free to give as few or as many details as you wish...

Scroll to see replies

There's a few people that I regret dating entirely.

Whenever I hear about them or bump into someone who knows them I cringe inwardly knowing that they know I dated the idiot.
No if I regretted the things that I could regret in my life I'd be wallowing in one bitter and twisted cesspool.
Original post by Drez999
If you have, then please feel free to give as few or as many details as you wish...

i regret being born
Reply 4
inb4 signing up for TSR
I willingly went into an Aldi to see what it was like. I regret that decision, it was an awful experience.
Reply 6
Original post by Friffinghell
There's a few people that I regret dating entirely.

Whenever I hear about them or bump into someone who knows them I cringe inwardly knowing that they know I dated the idiot.

Onwards and upwards :smile:

Original post by Danny the Geezer
No if I regretted the things that I could regret in my life I'd be wallowing in one bitter and twisted cesspool.

Sounds gruesome :frown:

Original post by study beats
i regret being born

Why?

10 years old? Hmm, if you say so...:wink:

Original post by UWS
inb4 signing up for TSR

:nopity::rofl3:
Original post by Glassapple
I willingly went into an Aldi to see what it was like. I regret that decision, it was an awful experience.

The pastries are good.
The pastries are good.

I'll have to take your word for it, I couldn't bring myself to buy anything in there.
Reply 9
The pastries are good.

Lol :smile:

Original post by Glassapple
I'll have to take your word for it, I couldn't bring myself to buy anything in there.

Did you feel 'contaminated'...? :colondollar:
Trusting people.
(edited 6 years ago)
i regret every awkward moment I've had in my life.
Reply 13
I've done quite a few regrettable things.
I don't do regrets. Much better to just realise when you f***ed up, learn from your mistakes and don't make them again.
Reply 15
How old are you and how long will it take to re-establish your full beard? And, indeed, are you striving for that again?

IMPO, I believe Waitrose is more than a little gay :cool:
I accidentally used the wrong pronoun and referred to someone as a 'man' when they actually sexually identify as an apache attack helicopter.
(edited 6 years ago)
Reply 17
Original post by .( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°).
I accidentally used the wrong pronoun and referred to someone as a 'man' when they actually sexually identify as an apche attack helicopter.

I think you meant APACHE...

Nice :wink:
Are you a member? Do you get your free coffee and newspaper?
Reply 19
Okaaaay..... :wink:

Quick Reply

Latest