The Student Room Group

How come most terrorists are so ugly and look dopey?

Scroll to see replies

I mean, they're not exactly going to use a flattering image in the media when talking about someone who's just carried out a terror attack. Like, they're not going to show a photo of them smiling, looking nice and hanging out with friends or something, are they. People prefer to see the photo where the attacker looks 'not right in the head' and like a loser because it makes us feel better, because we can say well look, he has clearly got something wrong with him. Showing a flattering photo of a terrorist would firstly be considered insensitive and in bad taste, and secondly it would upset people because the general public don't want to think that a terrorist looks just like anyone else, it's scary. It's much better to look at a photo of a terrorist looking sinister, or weird, because we can go 'oh yes, you can just see that he's wrong in the head.'
Reply 21
Original post by spacedelete1
so your being a islamaphobic racist now? calling muslims terrorists and saying they are ugly. stay classy because if thats you in that profile picture then sorry to say honey but you look like what came out of my ass this morning.

lol can't you read? I said terrorists. I have not even mentioned the word Muslim in any of my posts in this thread. Are you a terrorist sympathiser or something?
Reply 22
so your being a islamaphobic racist now? calling muslims terrorists and saying they are ugly. stay classy because if thats you in that profile picture then sorry to say honey but you look like what came out of my ass this morning.

Her pic is of Angelina Jolie btw
Reply 23
Original post by hhealey13
I mean, they're not exactly going to use a flattering image in the media when talking about someone who's just carried out a terror attack. Like, they're not going to show a photo of them smiling, looking nice and hanging out with friends or something, are they. People prefer to see the photo where the attacker looks 'not right in the head' and like a loser because it makes us feel better, because we can say well look, he has clearly got something wrong with him. Showing a flattering photo of a terrorist would firstly be considered insensitive and in bad taste, and secondly it would upset people because the general public don't want to think that a terrorist looks just like anyone else, it's scary. It's much better to look at a photo of a terrorist looking sinister, or weird, because we can go 'oh yes, you can just see that he's wrong in the head.'

I understand but even on normal pictures the Manchester terrorist is ugly as sin!
Reply 24
Original post by Sarahsez
I understand but even on normal pictures the Manchester terrorist is ugly as sin!

He looks normal to me.

I think you're letting your judgement of his looks get clouded by what he has done. I bet if he didn't do this and you seen him on the street you would think he is average looking.
Reply 25
Original post by fgtreft
He looks normal to me.

I think you're letting your judgement of his looks get clouded by what he has done. I bet if he didn't do this and you seen him on the street you would think he is average looking.

Uh no, he has no decent feature. Horrible teeth and unattractive eyes. Looks like he just woke up. He is 4/10 if I'm being kind.
lol can't you read? I said terrorists. I have not even mentioned the word Muslim in any of my posts in this thread. Are you a terrorist sympathiser or something?

by terrorist you obviously are implying because his muslim and for the record i am muslim.
Ahh... are u offended a terrorist was muslim? Or that 78% attacks are done by muslims worldwide.
by terrorist you obviously are implying because his muslim and for the record i am muslim.
I'm dead serious about 98 percent of terrorists in the West have all been below average in the looks department.

They all seem to have dead eyes too.

98% of terrorists are of the same race as you.
Original post by lolfloplol

haha good one.
That's because most terrorists are pure lowlifes so wasting their life to do something bad is not going to affect them, they just want those 72 virgins when they go to heaven.

Do you think criticising someone back is going to give muslims are good name? NO. That person will think "typical muslims for taking revenge". So stop it.
They're lost souls who have been brainwashed so far there's no coming back.

Also from their point of view, it doesn't seem like there's any point in trying to make yourself look good when a woman would be forced to marry you anyway.
Because they are poor and had no money for skin care, a hairdresser, and nice clothes,
lets not forget that when a white person or non muslim commits mass murder its just called murder but when a muslim does something (we do not know if he is an actual muslim or just muslim by name) its a terror attack and they get called a terrorist. i have never seen a non muslim/white person kill other people and get branded as terrorists. We can clearly see how powerful the media is in forming the way society thinks and making the words muslim and terrorist go hand in hand.
Uh no, he has no decent feature. Horrible teeth and unattractive eyes. Looks like he just woke up. He is 4/10 if I'm being kind.

all terrorists look ugly m8, why don't u rate this infamous terrorist Anders Behring Breivik
Reply 36
Original post by hood sniper
lets not forget that when a white person or non muslim commits mass murder its just called murder but when a muslim does something (we do not know if he is an actual muslim or just muslim by name) its a terror attack and they get called a terrorist. i have never seen a non muslim/white person kill other people and get branded as terrorists. We can clearly see how powerful the media is in forming the way society thinks and making the words muslim and terrorist go hand in hand.

You never heard of the ETA or IRA? Breivik?

Stop spouting nonsense.
Reply 37

The only way that is islamophobic is if you believe that terrorists = all Muslims so I must ask you why are you projecting your beliefs onto others?
(edited 6 years ago)
The problem with the 72 wives theory is that they also get 72 mother-in-laws. I would blow myself up not to get that.
Reply 39
Original post by lolfloplol

Lol Do you even know my race?

This the Internet.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending