The Student Room Group

Which UK University are best for Master in digital marketing

Hi,I am looking to do master in digital marketing from Uk and struggling to select the university. I have got the conditional offer from univ. of East Anglia, Liverpool Univ., Coventry, Anglia Ruskin, Swansea and Queen University Belfast. Moreover, i have also applied in Leeds, Newcastle, and reading but waiting for their decision. I would like to know which university is best for digital marketing course ?
Original post by manish.dhasmana
Hi,I am looking to do master in digital marketing from Uk and struggling to select the university. I have got the conditional offer from univ. of East Anglia, Liverpool Univ., Coventry, Anglia Ruskin, Swansea and Queen University Belfast. Moreover, i have also applied in Leeds, Newcastle, and reading but waiting for their decision. I would like to know which university is best for digital marketing course ?

There is no such thing as a best uni especially at masters level. There's only what's best for you and only you can work that out. You need to think about what is important to you and compare unis accordingly. Have a think about what will be taught and how and how it will be assessed. Also think about what work and research opportunities there are, links with industry, where grads end up, facilities, finance and cities.
Hi @manish.dhasmana :wavey:

Congratulations on your MA offer from UEA! Studying with us at the Norwich Business School means joining some of the most satisfied students in the UK and benefiting from our exceptionally high employment rates for graduates. In the 2016 National Student Survey, UEA ranked joint 3rd out of all English mainstream universities on overall satisfaction, with Finance (at 99%) and Business Studies (at 95%) both ranked 4th, and Accounting (at 96%) ranked 8th on the same measure.

Which marketing course in particular have you applied to?

If you have any questions about the course, please do ask!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending