The Student Room Group

I feel embarrassed

I'm turning 20 in September. I have 5 A*-C GCSEs including A*s in English and Maths. I have 4 AS grades, all As, but I had to drop out of year 13 due to severe illness. I've been unable to resume my A Levels and have had zero luck in attempting a job search.

I feel embarrassed and I don't know why I feel embarrassed, but I've reached the point where I'm looking at a BTEC Level 3 in Hair and Beauty. I don't know why I feel so embarrassed but I do.
Then do another level 3 btec course? and if you want with an a level
The other BTEC courses require previous Level 2 BTECs in their subject, plus the nearest college doesn't do A Levels.
Original post by StayingHidden
The other BTEC courses require previous Level 2 BTECs in their subject, plus the nearest college doesn't do A Levels.

No they dont? they jus need 5 A*-C grades including maths and english which you got. You can do btec in college and an online a level course
If trying to get into uni or any job really aat level 3. 1 year accounting course aat level 3 worth the same or more than an A grade Alevel. It ain't that difficult its just GCSE maths and motivation to slog it out for a year. even if you hate it must have hated some gcse subjects which slogged out. ah **** might have to pay 20 y/o idk

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending