The Student Room Group
Students relaxing outside, University of Chester
University of Chester
Chester
Visit website

Nursing Students

Hi,

I won't be starting my nursing degree at chester until March 2018 and as of yet there is no information about accommodation (on the official website) for students on a later intake course.

I was wondering if any former/current nursing students could give me an idea of what accommodation arrangements would be for a March student and possibly whether private accommodation would be a better option as I doubt there'll be any rooms left in halls!

Thanks! :smile:
(edited 6 years ago)
Original post by katescanlan
Hi,

I won't be starting my nursing degree at chester until March 2018 and as of yet there is no information about accommodation (on the official website) for students on a later intake course.

I was wondering if any former/current nursing students could give me an idea of what accommodation arrangements would be for a March student and possibly whether private accommodation would be a better option as I doubt there'll be any rooms left in halls!

Thanks! :smile:

Hello, if you're starting a Nursing course which is based at the Riverside Campus, Chester or Warrington Campus you will be sent more information about accommodation in January 2018
http://www.chester.ac.uk/accommodation/prospective-students/accommodation-for-nurses

Hope that helps :colondollar:
Students relaxing outside, University of Chester
University of Chester
Chester
Visit website

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending