The Student Room Group

why do Brown people like spicy food so much?

i was having lunch at work the other day with my two co-workers, who are from the Middle East orginally, i was tucking into my ham and cheese sandwich and pork pie when they asked if I wanted any of their food.. it was obviously cusine from their home countries (i didn't know what it was) but I had a taste and it was okay.. not great, the spice kinda took over I said to them, but they were in disagreement..

so I was just wondering why do Brown people like spicy food so much? it's not that great in my opinion

Scroll to see replies

You need to spice up your life mate.
And why mention people's skin colour?!
Plenty white people enjoy spicy food.
Reply 2
Original post by Anonymous
i was having lunch at work the other day with my two co-workers, who are from the Middle East orginally, i was tucking into my ham and cheese sandwich and pork pie when they asked if I wanted any of their food.. it was obviously cusine from their home countries (i didn't know what it was) but I had a taste and it was okay.. not great, the spice kinda took over I said to them, but they were in disagreement..

so I was just wondering why do Brown people like spicy food so much? it's not that great in my opinion

It's just a matter of opinion. Indian food tends to be spicy and that's the food we group up eating.

I prefer spicy food over bland any day of the week
You often like the foods you grew up eating. Spicy food is just in their culture.
Reply 4
Itse in their blood

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Anonymous

Well, I don't.
because food preferences are dictated by one's race, and it's a common known fact that those of Middle Eastern origin adore spicy food. Do the research next time.
Race has nothing to do with spice. Only the culture they live in. I'm a white British male and I love spicy food. It's different for every individual.
Thread moved to 'Food & Drink'
Reply 9
Racist scum.

Spoiler

Reply 10
Original post by WoodyMKC
You often like the foods you grew up eating. Spicy food is just in their culture.

I literally said the same thing and didn't get any reps.

Favouritism going on here 🤔
Is your Indian dad forcing you to become a doctor?

Spoiler

Reply 12
Touché my friend.
Original post by SGHD26716

Racism much 🤔
Reply 14
Original post by JordLndr
Racism much 🤔

Definitely racist. Maybe I should change my avatar to that of a white man 😂
Definitely racist. Maybe I should change my avatar to that of a white man 😂

Possibly, could have nearly 12 gems by now 😂
Because this thread title isn't racist at all 😂😭
Reply 17
Original post by JordLndr
Possibly, could have nearly 12 gems by now 😂

I bet if I was white PRSOM wouldn't apply 😂
I bet if I was white PRSOM wouldn't apply 😂

In fact. I might have to pull a woody and change my avatar to this:

IMG_5280.JPG

Das weird man. Have an 11 to make up for it :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest