Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Mention the one girl who you think is the prettiest on tsr! Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BintM)
    Pls renew your intentions. You rotten apple.
    My intentions are as crisp as my Apple babies. so excuse me medieval peasant.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AppleB)
    My intentions are as crisp as my Apple babies. so excuse me medieval peasant.
    I bet your apples are soft and ugly u donkey
    • TSR Support Team
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    em_lj :love:

Spoiler:
    Show

Shame ur from SW doe

Gingerbread101

CleverSquirrel

keturah

Both cuties

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BintM)
    I bet your apples are soft and ugly u donkey
    :mmm: VM :pierre:

ReputationRep:
    Nobody's ugly! To some person out there, you'll be absolutely stunning and this i guarantee since beauty is subjective.

You are also not allowed to feel ugly!
    (Original post by eden3)
    lmao just as I predicted, literally within like 10 minutes of posting you got guys immediately calling you pretty :rofl:

it's not like queenofswords is ugly or anything anyway, she is quite pretty herself. And this is coming from someone who doesn't even like Asian girls :lol:

now stop feeling ugly! You're not allowed to do that unless you look like me :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lisa.Williams)
    Nobody's ugly! To some person out there, you'll be absolutely stunning and this i guarantee since beauty is subjective.

You are also not allowed to feel ugly!
    thanks for the positive comments

but this is sincerely not true for me, all my experiences in my life indicate I'm on the opposite end of the attractive spectrum to pretty much everyone... if you saw a picture of me you'd agree. Oh well, not much I can do about it...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by eden3)

but this is sincerely not true for me, all my experiences in my life indicate I'm on the opposite end of the attractive spectrum to pretty much everyone... if you saw a picture of me you'd agree. Oh well, not much I can do about it...
    Mayne whatcha tawkin. If you're ugly then I look like a horse. Mayne be more positive. You a real gewd man and I bet you are beautiful as well
    Spoiler:
    Show

No homer

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by eden3)

Aren't you the one that has like amazing eyes?
    I would kill for your eyes pls you're not ugly

ReputationRep:
    Y r the pretty ones calling themselves ugly?

I don't know her name but she was on a post a picture of yourself......
    If anybody knows who @ her for me.....
    blonde
    good teeth

ReputationRep:
    That's sincerely NOT true! I'm not the best looking person either but i assure you that there is no solid spectrum since looks are honestly subjective. Besides, you don't know what i would think of you so you can't say if i'd agree or not but it shouldn't matter what i think. You can't control your looks but you can control your actions and choices in life which craft you as an individual. Besides, didn't you post a pic of your eyes on a thread? If i remember correctly, you have beautiful eyes! Don't put yourself down based on your looks - i used to hate the way i look but eventually began to learn that beauty is subjective and hopefully you will too!
    (Original post by eden3)

(Original post by _princessxox)
    ur so cute

(Original post by Anonymous)
    I don't know her name but she was on a post a picture of yourself......
    If anybody knows who @ her for me.....
    blonde
    good teeth

not heard of her since.....

Help ?

ReputationRep:
    ur so cute
    Thanks anon

ReputationRep:
    not heard of her since.....

Help ?
    Go on that thread and go back a Few pages. I know what girl your talking about and it wasn't long ago when she posted it 😂

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by qasim_96)
    Mayne whatcha tawkin. If you're ugly then I look like a horse. Mayne be more positive. You a real gewd man and I bet you are beautiful as well
    Spoiler:
    Show

No homer

(Original post by _princessxox)
    (Original post by Lisa.Williams)
    That's sincerely NOT true! I'm not the best looking person either but i assure you that there is no solid spectrum since looks are honestly subjective. Besides, you don't know what i would think of you so you can't say if i'd agree or not but it shouldn't matter what i think. You can't control your looks but you can control your actions and choices in life which craft you as an individual. Besides, didn't you post a pic of your eyes on a thread? If i remember correctly, you have beautiful eyes! Don't put yourself down based on your looks - i used to hate the way i look but eventually began to learn that beauty is subjective and hopefully you will too!
    thanks guys for the kind comments.

qasim_96 yeah you're right mayne I should try to be a bit more positive. I've just been feeling really down lately. It's hard to change your pattern of thinking when you've had nothing but negative experiences.

ReputationRep:
    CleverSquirrel

keturah

Both cuties
    You gotta tell me who you are lmao

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by eden3)
    thanks guys for the kind comments.

qasim_96 yeah you're right mayne I should try to be a bit more positive. I've just been feeling really down lately. It's hard to change your pattern of thinking when you've had nothing but negative experiences.
    I know how you feel mayne. I've had a lot of negative experiences too which is why I'm so negative about myself too. Someone one day will accept you for who you are. Plus you have a nice personality and you a real gewd mayne. Anyone will be lucky to have a mayne like you

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 6, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Break up or unrequited love?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.