The Student Room Group

Opinions on nipple piercings and nose rings?

I want both of these piercings done but a guy I'm currently seeing is repulsed by both. What are other guys opinions of these piercings?

Scroll to see replies

nose piercings are fine I have a belly 1 but nipple piercings thats highkey emo
Nipples :love:

Nose :hand:
why would you pierce a part of your body only your boyfriend is going to see
i have a nose ring myself and like piercings in general but never understood why people get nipple rings.
If you want to get it, why care what anyone else thinks?

I love nose rings, I have one myself too.
Nipple piercings aren't my thing, but if you want one then go for it :h:
Never let a man dictate to you about what is and isn't acceptable.
Reply 6
if you like it, get it. You can always remove them later if you decide they aren't for you. My husband has nipple piercings and I adore them. We both have various other piercings including nose too.
If your boyfriend thinks he can use the word repulsive to describe anything to do with you, he shouldn't be your boyfriend.
I got bare nip nip piercings m8
Reply 8
Original post by rosel100
I want both of these piercings done but a guy I'm currently seeing is repulsed by both. What are other guys opinions of these piercings?

Absolutely no.

😂😂😂
Original post by Bad Old Dad
Never let a man dictate to you about what is and isn't acceptable.

Original post by Redhed87
if you like it, get it. You can always remove them later if you decide they aren't for you. My husband has nipple piercings and I adore them. We both have various other piercings including nose too.
If your boyfriend thinks he can use the word repulsive to describe anything to do with you, he shouldn't be your boyfriend.

wow disgusted bigoted men! how dare they have a personal preference!

ops never exclusively said that he doesnt want her to get piercings. she's only mentioned his distaste in them, its not really something he can help.
Original post by rosel100
honestly it just depends what you get if you find nip piercings you like then you should be fine.
ew no
Nipple piercings can look very good but it does depend on the woman, in my opinion. One I knew with one looked lovely but there have been some others I have seen I have not liked.

Nose ones do not appeal to me at all. Belly ones or further down do not either.
if ur fat no
Reply 14
Personally don't like piercings in general, apart from on the ears.

However if it's something you want, then go ahead.
I'm not a fan of nose piercings but I love nipple piercings on a girl.
Reply 16
Nose? Cool.
Nipples? Ouch. I'd be scared to touch her boobs but they look good
I want both and also an industrial bar.
Love both. I currently have my nose pierced and used to have my nipple done. Considering getting both of my nipples done again
Reply 19
Original post by cloudyeyes
wow disgusted bigoted men! how dare they have a personal preference!

ops never exclusively said that he doesnt want her to get piercings. she's only mentioned his distaste in them, its not really something he can help.

BTW just to clear some misconceptions up: firstly, he is not my boyfriend officially (we're just going on a few dates as of now and getting to know each other), in a conversation we had piercings came up and he said he didn't really like nipple or nose piercings he didn't say he was repulsed (that is just my wording and P.O.V of his opinion), and I shan't let a man dictate what I get done I was just curious as to the general personal opinion from other men.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending