The Student Room Group

Haven't got my BTEC results/certificate

It's the 17th of August, so it's results day, and everyone's finding out if they got into uni, but I haven't even gotten my BTEC results yet. I finished my BTEC in June and my work was sent away along with most of my class, everyone that I've asked from my class have also not received their certificate yet.

Even though we don't have the certificates and official results, will UCAS know and will they have told the universities?
Original post by wmay8
It's the 17th of August, so it's results day, and everyone's finding out if they got into uni, but I haven't even gotten my BTEC results yet. I finished my BTEC in June and my work was sent away along with most of my class, everyone that I've asked from my class have also not received their certificate yet.

Even though we don't have the certificates and official results, will UCAS know and will they have told the universities?

Have a look on UCAS TRack to start, and see if it's updated for you! If it hasn't, then ring your college and see if there is some indication as to when the results might be released, and your university to find out if they've received them at all too :smile:
I did a BTEC, I was told I would receive my certificate a few days after results day, didn't get it until Freshers Week.

As shadowdweller said, try and speak to your college and university.

^Kam
Reply 3
Original post by shadowdweller
Have a look on UCAS TRack to start, and see if it's updated for you! If it hasn't, then ring your college and see if there is some indication as to when the results might be released, and your university to find out if they've received them at all too :smile:

Track hasn't updated, it was the first thing I checked. I got an email from my firm choice saying they haven't received my results yet. I have called my college about it but I doubt they'll be quick about letting me know
Original post by wmay8
Track hasn't updated, it was the first thing I checked. I got an email from my firm choice saying they haven't received my results yet. I have called my college about it but I doubt they'll be quick about letting me know

I'd suggest phoning up the university and letting them know you're still interested/waiting for results as a start point :smile:

What did your college say about it? The results may still be coming in, and there are others who haven't had theirs yet, so you won't be the only one in this situation, at least!
Reply 5
Original post by shadowdweller
I'd suggest phoning up the university and letting them know you're still interested/waiting for results as a start point :smile:

What did your college say about it? The results may still be coming in, and there are others who haven't had theirs yet, so you won't be the only one in this situation, at least!

They told me they'd call me back, but I doubt my college have any urgency about finding out, so I'm going to call again after an hour has gone by. I know I'm not the only one, but I'd like to have my place confirmed so I can sort things out. It frustrates me most that I worked so hard to get my work done on time, but people who sent theirs off late get theirs back first?
Original post by wmay8
They told me they'd call me back, but I doubt my college have any urgency about finding out, so I'm going to call again after an hour has gone by. I know I'm not the only one, but I'd like to have my place confirmed so I can sort things out. It frustrates me most that I worked so hard to get my work done on time, but people who sent theirs off late get theirs back first?

I can understand being frustrated with it, and I think that's fair in the circumstances! All you can do for now is keep in contact with your college and university, and hopefully you'll get the results through soon, and get your place confirmed :redface:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending