The Student Room Group
Libeskind Graduate Centre
London Metropolitan University
London

Secured my placement at LMU

After months of worry and finally taking the English and Maths test at LMU I was overwhelmed when I received an email informing me that my conditional offer had now been made into an unconditional offer, so bring on September, I still can't believe it, I am sooooo over the moon.

On another note can anyone answer the following; I will qualify for a bursary and just wanted to know is this paid after enrolment or next year after attending a few months ? I have also pre-registered and having my student finance in place but will this only be approved after I have actually enrolled on the 26th September ?

Any advice, information would be great.

Many thanks

Kallum
Reply 1
Hello, I am looking for someone to take over a 51 week contract for a premium single ensuite at Stapleton House for £219/week.

The original contract is for £232/week saving you £663 over the course of the year.

Stapleton House is very conveniently located across the street from London Metropolitan University. It is a relatively new building only having opened in the previous year.

There is an on-site laundromat, bike storage area, rec room and study area that are very convenient and helpful.

There is free internet included in the rent which is quite fast. I stayed there for most of the previous year and I never ran into any problems with internet speed whatsoever.

Please contact me by e-mail at [email protected].
Libeskind Graduate Centre
London Metropolitan University
London

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending