The Student Room Group

How do I link Gym e.c.t to chemsitry [Personal statement]

So now that I am moving on to A2 I am really starting to worry about my personal statement. This is because I don't have many useful hobbies or work experience. The only interesting things I can think of is going to the gym and working at a corner shop over the Summer (Also becoming a prefect in year 11).

So I did some research online and looked at how you can right a good personal statement. A lot of people said you should link your hobby or work experience with course that you want to take for University. However, I have no idea how I can link Gym and working at a corner shop with chemical engineering/ chemistry.

Any help is appreciated. Thanks.
Original post by Juvanile
So now that I am moving on to A2 I am really starting to worry about my personal statement. This is because I don't have many useful hobbies or work experience. The only interesting things I can think of is going to the gym and working at a corner shop over the Summer (Also becoming a prefect in year 11).

So I did some research online and looked at how you can right a good personal statement. A lot of people said you should link your hobby or work experience with course that you want to take for University. However, I have no idea how I can link Gym and working at a corner shop with chemical engineering/ chemistry.

Any help is appreciated. Thanks.

For academic subjects there's no point taking about hobbies that are related,if it's no relevant then don't mention it .

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending