The Student Room Group

Completestudent, scam?

Hi, I was thinking of buying the complete student pack from completestudents.co.uk, but I have heard rumours it's a scam. Could anyone confirm or deny this? Maybe if they have used the company in the past.
Reply 1
Original post by Obscure_But_Here
Hi, I was thinking of buying the complete student pack from completestudents.co.uk, but I have heard rumours it's a scam. Could anyone confirm or deny this? Maybe if they have used the company in the past.

Looks legit to me, but you could probably buy everything separately for cheaper.

Did you end up finding more about this? Is it a scam?
There’s a lot of posts on tsr from people who’ve paid and not received anything.

The website has no details of who owns and runs it (the only clue is from looking up who owns the domain). I would steer well clear

426E8BB9-B9EF-4136-9D6B-B1C9DA34CA05.png
Reply 4

All the online reviews are very negative.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending