I'm 14 and I'm looking for ideas on how to make money so I can buy some stuff

You won't get money fast by any means.
Reply 4
Original post by ay00
ask for 18+ squares

loooooool

there are 16+ squares too
Keep it legal please!
It's tricky when you're under 16! Maybe find a job in a corner shop/paper round/ hairdressers - anything cash in hand ideally as you won't have a national insurance number
Reply 7
Original post by S.ophie21

Stick to pocket money till you're 16, then get a job.
Reply 8
go to your local newsagents ask if they have any paper rounds, easy £10+ a week for little work.. plus good exercise :tongue:
Do a paper round
A paper round
why don't u do surveys online.. They give you gift cards, or you could be a phone line protocol tester. you sign up and get numbers to call, and you get paid through a debit card
Original post by S.ophie21

Flipping P's, Killing people and selling their body parts, Finessing expensive brand products, Growing Weed and selling it, Gambling with big stakes, Blackmailing people, Acting like fake cops and arresting people from their houses while having a second team sweeping the house, Robbing houses, Prostitution in the red light district, working under a loan shark, kidnapping woman and selling them to a brothel.

lol i could keep going on but these are the best illegal and one legal fast money method(s). Mind you the risks are as bad as being born in hell and one little slip will finish you... :wink:

If anything just get a job and work overtime if you really need that cash. You can also gamble on the sides but only in small amounts as the losses are what cause people hell e.g. a saudi prince who i believe bet his wives and in turn lost them i think.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending