The Student Room Group

Anyone ever taken ProPlus tablets? Isit safe?

I really need too up the time I dont feel sleepy. I work fulltime and really dont get to sit down until 7pm and by 9-10 im knackered. I really need more up-time as I am also trying to study for a certain exam. I need something legal and safe to take.
you shouldn't take supplements for things like that. maybe if you needed sleep.
It's caffeine - it can keep you awake a bit longer but not necessarily make you productive

Taking it a couple of hours before bed will probably make it difficult for you to sleep... which will in turn make you feel more knackered next day.
I think the effects of proplus are largely psychosomatic. 2 tabs have 100mg of caffeine. A grande Starbucks has more than 300mg.

I've found that with proplus, if you're determined to procrastinate and/or snooze - it's not that hard to do.
Original post by Got Milk
I really need too up the time I dont feel sleepy. I work fulltime and really dont get to sit down until 7pm and by 9-10 im knackered. I really need more up-time as I am also trying to study for a certain exam. I need something legal and safe to take.

Just drink coffee. It's cheaper, gives you hydration and you're less likely to take too much because obviously your brain tells you when you've had enough fluid.
As above, I've used them, they're fine, but honestly why bother when you can just have coffee?

I find energy drinks actually do more to keep me alert than both, personally. Red bull is very effective.

Quick Reply

Latest