The Student Room Group
Students relax outside, University of Surrey
University of Surrey
Guildford

Change of room

Hello everyone,
i was assigned a room in hazel Farm (Budget room), however because of some health conditions i have my parents would rather if i could live anywhere in the campus. It doesnt matter if the room is shared or ensuite or standard. is there anyone willing to swap? Also, i know that if there are medical conditions i might be able to swap. how does that work and what medical conditions are considered?
Original post by Meeeee!
Hello everyone,
i was assigned a room in hazel Farm (Budget room), however because of some health conditions i have my parents would rather if i could live anywhere in the campus. It doesnt matter if the room is shared or ensuite or standard. is there anyone willing to swap? Also, i know that if there are medical conditions i might be able to swap. how does that work and what medical conditions are considered?

If you have a medical reason (preferably with a Doctor's note/letter) then it's best to contact Surrey's accommodation services and explain it to them - they will probably be willing to change your room for you, free of any administrative charges.
Students relax outside, University of Surrey
University of Surrey
Guildford
Reply 2
Original post by Blue_Cow
If you have a medical reason (preferably with a Doctor's note/letter) then it's best to contact Surrey's accommodation services and explain it to them - they will probably be willing to change your room for you, free of any administrative charges.

ok, thank you for the advice. do you have any idea of the type of medical conditions they consider?
Original post by Meeeee!
ok, thank you for the advice. do you have any idea of the type of medical conditions they consider?

I'm not entirely sure, but they might have a list up somewhere. Best thing to do is call Surrey now if their office is still open, or do it first thing tomorrow. They'll be able to give an accurate response.
Reply 4
Original post by Meeeee!

ok, i will do that. thank you very much!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending