The Student Room Group

what are some things that...

women think and do but will never admit to?

For example, do they desire the highest-status, most dominant male and have no desire for non-dominant males but will not admit to it? In the same way that men will want to aim for the most attractive females.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-40894089
Reply 1
Well if we told you it wouldn't be something we don't admit to would it? :wink:
I think as far as what type of man they want, it varies. I'd say a lot of women will want a guy who can and will stand up for them to at least some extent, but some will want a more caring, gentle man, some will want a more protective one etc. And I expect most women want a man who are financially stable and can support them to at least some extent, but some will be more focused on a flashy lifestyle and some on responsible spending etc.

I would think a lot of women have a secret dream of a brave, strong, protective alpha kinda guy, but not necessarily as a real life partner. There's a bit of a difference between those dreams and what you actually want. I doubt any woman has not or never will day dream about that kind of man at least once, but that isn't to say it's actually what they want.

One thing I would also note regarding that article, is there are a bunch of undesirable personality traits that can eat through money so that could factor in among other things. Obviously that's not the case for all poor people, but I expect it plays some part at least. Also, I hate to bring it up, but there is a divide in education, "manners" etc between classes. Again not for everybody and I'm not trying to put any blame, but the lower classes tend to be less well educated, more likely to get involved in undesirable behaviours etc.
Just pointing it out because that title kinda implies it's about money or status (I could not be bothered to read the whole article btw).
And those things I pointed out can be as much down to a woman's perception as it is reality.

I feel like I've gone way too much into this, but I'm just so damn bored right now :colondollar:
A lot of them like giving blowjobs.

Needs to look like it's effort though so they'l get browny points for doing it lmao.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending