The Student Room Group

St George's Medicine 2018 entry!

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
I have just spoken to someone at admissions and they told me that they have not got the UKCAT cut off score and just asked me to call different number where they would be able to let me know - however no answer just asking me to send email to admissions with my question....
Also, that they will publish the cut off score on their website , not too helpful i must say...
Original post by jimmi06
I have just spoken to someone at admissions and they told me that they have not got the UKCAT cut off score and just asked me to call different number where they would be able to let me know - however no answer just asking me to send email to admissions with my question....
Also, that they will publish the cut off score on their website , not too helpful i must say...

That’s annoying hopefully they publish it soon ):
Reply 82
Original post by Hdheimdnbf
That’s annoying hopefully they publish it soon ):

Yes, really annoying.
Original post by jimmi06
Yes, really annoying.

They replied to my email and just said that it’s not released yet
Reply 84
They replied to my email and just said that it’s not released yet

Oh, they are taking their time this year. :smile: yet more waiting to tackle :smile:
Original post by jimmi06
Oh, they are taking their time this year. :smile: yet more waiting to tackle :smile:

Just rang and they said next week I’m predicting Monday
Reply 86
Just rang and they said next week I’m predicting Monday

ok, cool. Thanks for letting us know. :smile:
If you get above the cut off, are you 100% guaranteed an interview? like they dont even have to confirm but you can assume youve got an interview?
Original post by mygcserevision
If you get above the cut off, are you 100% guaranteed an interview? like they dont even have to confirm but you can assume youve got an interview?

Yep
Guys i just called them. They told me the cut off for undergrad 2018 entry is 2590 (647avg). Wish i didnt know that, it means that im getting rejected pre-interview :frown:
Is this fully confirmed by them?
Reply 91
Do you know when St George's sends out invitations for interview?
Original post by HateOCR
Guys i just called them. They told me the cut off for undergrad 2018 entry is 2590 (647avg). Wish i didnt know that, it means that im getting rejected pre-interview :frown:

Oh, I'm sorry for you. But each year there seems to be some misinformation so I would hold out hope until the cutoffs are definite and sent out via email.
Original post by studyious
Oh, I'm sorry for you. But each year there seems to be some misinformation so I would hold out hope until the cutoffs are definite and sent out via email.

Ive called twice and both times i was told it was 2590. They will update it on the website. GAMSAT is 69 also for GEM if anyone here is interested.
Reply 94
Original post by HateOCR
Ive called twice and both times i was told it was 2590. They will update it on the website. GAMSAT is 69 also for GEM if anyone here is interested.

did you ring them today?
Reply 95
After the UKCAT cut-off is released, how long is it until interview invitations are sent out?
Original post by t10r
did you ring them today?

Yes today and yesterday. Congrats to all of you who will get an invite. Im taking a gap year
Original post by HateOCR
Yes today and yesterday. Congrats to all of you who will get an invite. Im taking a gap year

Where else have you applied? I'm sure it's not over for the other ones!
The gamsat cut off is 69!?
Reply 99
Original post by Rj2018
After the UKCAT cut-off is released, how long is it until interview invitations are sent out?

Anyone?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending