The Student Room Group

I’m confused by my crush...

Right I have this crush on this girl we are both in year 10 and when another girl mentioned to her about going out with me she shook her head but when I message her online about what she’s doing at the weekend she says stuff like just homework I guess with a 😔 face... is this a cue that I should ask her if she fancies going out sometime??
Yes!
Lets just say that it isn't, all she can say is no, hardly anything bad. Say something like 'Want to take a break from that and come out sometime?'
Reply 2
Original post by Anonymous
Yes!
Lets just say that it isn't, all she can say is no, hardly anything bad. Say something like 'Want to take a break from that and come out sometime?'

Oh so your telling me that is IS a cue to ask her out??? That's good! I'll do it and even if she says no then at least I know where I stand..
Reply 3
Original post by ShyGuy16
Oh so your telling me that is IS a cue to ask her out??? That's good! I'll do it and even if she says no then at least I know where I stand..

I wouldn't say it's a cue per se but it's the best chance of finding out if she likes you or not.
Reply 4
Original post by UWS
I wouldn't say it's a cue per se but it's the best chance of finding out if she likes you or not.

So you th8nk I should still ask her even though when her friend mentioned about going out with me she shook her head??
Reply 5
Original post by ShyGuy16
So you th8nk I should still ask her even though when her friend mentioned about going out with me she shook her head??

How did she shake your head and were you in front of them at the time? I would still ask.
Reply 6
Original post by UWS
How did she shake your head and were you in front of them at the time? I would still ask.

I was sitting on a tab,e next to there’s. She sort of shook I slightly..
That just sounds like she doesn't like doing homework lol

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending