The Student Room Group

Seeking personal help for assignments!

Hello lovely ladies!

I am currently a second year student who has been struggling academically in first year, and unfortunately referred in my my exam.

I am looking for someone who is capable and available to help me with my assignments in return of payment, I have tried looking for personal tutoring without any luck and I have seek all help available but unfortunately that has not been helpful.

I would really appreciate any advise if anyone has been in the same situation! Hope you all are having a lovely evening
Original post by Almiira
Hello lovely ladies!

I am currently a second year student who has been struggling academically in first year, and unfortunately referred in my my exam.

I am looking for someone who is capable and available to help me with my assignments in return of payment, I have tried looking for personal tutoring without any luck and I have seek all help available but unfortunately that has not been helpful.

I would really appreciate any advise if anyone has been in the same situation! Hope you all are having a lovely evening

Hi,

Are you able to get any help from your university at all? Or a personal tutor or something that you can share your concerns about how you are struggling academically with?

There may be library classes you can go to or someone who can help you improve some academic skills.
Original post by Almiira
Hello lovely ladies!

Unfortunately there are not many professional tutors who can help nursing students.

Most universities offer a student support service which can include things like help with essays and academic writing, or things like finding journals. There is certainly no harm in explaining your situation to them and asking if there is any support available to you.

It may also be worth putting up notices around the nursing area of your uni requesting tutoring from a 3rd year student. It is also well worth checking out the university facebook pages to ask for help.

You could also seek advice from your tutor at university, to see if they can offer more detailed feedback on what you need to work on, or whether they can point you in the direction of some support.
be very very careful what your asking for is academic fraud if caught you will kicked off the course. get student support there should be plenty available. do not buy essays off line the quality is very poor and will still get you kicked off. there is a small chance of criminal charges.
by the second year you should have a reasonable understanding of essay writing. whats your main difficulty

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending