The Student Room Group

How much further reading do you do?

Normally, I just read the chapter summary or if I don't understand something do a little research on it. I'm just wondering if this is the norm or if people actually read the 50 or so pages the lecturer normally recommends.
Original post by grl9096
Normally, I just read the chapter summary or if I don't understand something do a little research on it. I'm just wondering if this is the norm or if people actually read the 50 or so pages the lecturer normally recommends.

Just started Uni and I have been reading the lecture notes and just continuing the chemistry stuff I was reading before :dontknow:
um yeah..
Reply 2
Original post by grl9096

Not much if I'm honest. Thought I always read around when making my physical notes away from the lecture and read around alot when writing any academic reports/essays. Ultimately, it's what suits you.

You'll find a way of working that suits you as an individual and as long as your marks aren't suffering, that's what matters! :tongue:

Quick Reply

Latest