The Student Room Group

Predicted uni grades

My predicted grades are BBB, the uni's I want to go to are ABB/ABC, am I likely to get offers (obv depending on personal statement etc)?
Reply 1
It depends on the university. Many say that an interview is based on ABB when the needed grades are AAB etcetera. Inquire and ask, you could ask your teachers to put your grades up though. Many don't have a problem with it unless you've been swimming in a pool of D/E grades for the entirety of AS.
Original post by Acetyl
It depends on the university. Many say that an interview is based on ABB when the needed grades are AAB etcetera. Inquire and ask, you could ask your teachers to put your grades up though. Many don't have a problem with it unless you've been swimming in a pool of D/E grades for the entirety of AS.

ok cheers, will try to convince my teachers bc think I could get an A in one of them which I find a lot easier than my other subjects, as I'm going full antisocial studying this year :smile:
Original post by idekanymore?
My predicted grades are BBB, the uni's I want to go to are ABB/ABC, am I likely to get offers (obv depending on personal statement etc)?

You might well get offers, but they will almost certainly be at the standard ABB/ABC level. It's then up to you to fulfill their requirements or risk rejection.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest