Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I like a girl, we have been best friends from the first day we met 5 years ago, she told me she likes me 7 months ago, i told her i like her 2 months ago, she bushes every time she looks at me, and her neck gets entirely red, shes half a year younger than me, we both have brown hair and brown and green eyes, and as i learned to day as a fun fact, she doesnt have a damn thing against **** jokes, and someone else is trying to impress her by humiliating, threatening and give others pain in front of her, and he told her she liks her in a car with me, her, the other douche, and 2 others.
    We both told each other we like each other, but it looks like both of us is thinking that the other one doesnt believe them.
    Do i need to tell her in person?
    Should i invite her to take a walk with me somewhere so i get a chance with her alone?
    What do i do?
    • Very Important Poster
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Msiln13)
    I like a girl, we have been best friends from the first day we met 5 years ago, she told me she likes me 7 months ago, i told her i like her 2 months ago, she bushes every time she looks at me, and her neck gets entirely red, shes half a year younger than me, we both have brown hair and brown and green eyes, and as i learned to day as a fun fact, she doesnt have a damn thing against **** jokes, and someone else is trying to impress her by humiliating, threatening and give others pain in front of her, and he told her she liks her in a car with me, her, the other douche, and 2 others.
    We both told each other we like each other, but it looks like both of us is thinking that the other one doesnt believe them.
    Do i need to tell her in person?
    Should i invite her to take a walk with me somewhere so i get a chance with her alone?
    What do i do?
    If you told her you like her over text then I think you should tell her in person then proceed to ask her out on a date.

I think a walk would be very nice.

ReputationRep:
    Yeh go on a nice chill walk and tell her i person take it from there

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 19, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.