The Student Room Group

Does she like me?

I like a girl, we have been best friends from the first day we met 5 years ago, she told me she likes me 7 months ago, i told her i like her 2 months ago, she bushes every time she looks at me, and her neck gets entirely red, shes half a year younger than me, we both have brown hair and brown and green eyes, and as i learned to day as a fun fact, she doesnt have a damn thing against **** jokes, and someone else is trying to impress her by humiliating, threatening and give others pain in front of her, and he told her she liks her in a car with me, her, the other douche, and 2 others.
We both told each other we like each other, but it looks like both of us is thinking that the other one doesnt believe them.
Do i need to tell her in person?
Should i invite her to take a walk with me somewhere so i get a chance with her alone?
What do i do?
Reply 1
Original post by Msiln13
I like a girl, we have been best friends from the first day we met 5 years ago, she told me she likes me 7 months ago, i told her i like her 2 months ago, she bushes every time she looks at me, and her neck gets entirely red, shes half a year younger than me, we both have brown hair and brown and green eyes, and as i learned to day as a fun fact, she doesnt have a damn thing against **** jokes, and someone else is trying to impress her by humiliating, threatening and give others pain in front of her, and he told her she liks her in a car with me, her, the other douche, and 2 others.
We both told each other we like each other, but it looks like both of us is thinking that the other one doesnt believe them.
Do i need to tell her in person?
Should i invite her to take a walk with me somewhere so i get a chance with her alone?
What do i do?

If you told her you like her over text then I think you should tell her in person then proceed to ask her out on a date.

I think a walk would be very nice.
Yeh go on a nice chill walk and tell her i person take it from there

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending