The Student Room Group

What does it means when a girl likes to annoy you?!

There’s this girl in my class that likes to annoy me quite a lot like by example when I’m seating at my desk and she pass by me she would punch me on the shoulder jokingly, what does it means, does she likes me or she a bully?!
Reply 1
I think it honestly depends on the kind of person she is. Some people just like to joke around with people as a friendly interaction where some people may do it if they like you. I think the main thing that matters here is if YOU like her. Because the answer to that question should depend on how you react to the situation. Let me know if you want me to elaborate, and good luck!
Original post by Anonymous
There’s this girl in my class that likes to annoy me quite a lot like by example when I’m seating at my desk and she pass by me she would punch me on the shoulder jokingly, what does it means, does she likes me or she a bully?!

For some reason, when I bully someone it’s usually because I’m fond of you. But I do it to my friends too.
Depends on the person tbh. Does she do it in a serious way or a jokingly way
Reply 3
Original post by Anonymous
For some reason, when I bully someone it’s usually because I’m fond of you. But I do it to my friends too.
Depends on the person tbh. Does she do it in a serious way or a jokingly way

As I said on my post in the 4rd line 1st word she do it in jokingly way!
Reply 4
Original post by Tallywally
I think it honestly depends on the kind of person she is. Some people just like to joke around with people as a friendly interaction where some people may do it if they like you. I think the main thing that matters here is if YOU like her. Because the answer to that question should depend on how you react to the situation. Let me know if you want me to elaborate, and good luck!

Ok thank u!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending