The Student Room Group

Advice on next step..

Unfortunately failed one 10 credit module in my nursing degree, never failed anything previously and always passed all modules/ placement first time.
As a result of failing the assignment I have been withdrawn from the course and just wanting some advice on what i can do next? Has anyone else been in this situation?
I did put in extenuating circumstances before the resub and it was declined.
I have been advised to appeal and try again however I do not think the university will budge. I received no support during the assignment or resubmission phase and struggled so much to get my head around the assignment and Topic.
(edited 6 years ago)
Original post by S.jones21
Unfortunately failed one 10 credit module in my nursing degree, never failed anything previously and always passed all modules/ placement first time.
As a result of failing the assignment I have been withdrawn from the course and just wanting some advice on what i can do next? Has anyone else been in this situation?
I did put in extenuating circumstances before the resub and it was declined.
I have been advised to appeal and try again however I do not think the university will budge. I received no support during the assignment or resubmission phase and struggled so much to get my head around the assignment and Topic.

You should speak with your student union - they will have a designated person to deal with situations like these.

Generally, aside from asking for a remark, you would be required to make a formal appeal. The SU will help you with this, and will let you know the process involved as this varies by university.
Reply 2
I have been told for weeks I would be receiving an appeal package I haven't received anything really lost all hope in the univeristy... they are terrible. Not received any support what so ever

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending