The Student Room Group

What was your first car? Driving Experience?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by soIiIoquy
Yeah, rushing is something I do in everything ahaha

Awh damn, it's probably because you had to switch instructors, my instructor is really strict, I guess that's why I make so many mistakes. :/

Maybe yeah. Have you got a test booked
Reply 21
Original post by sophia-tranterx
Maybe yeah. Have you got a test booked

not yet no
Original post by soIiIoquy
not yet no

Good luck for when you do
Reply 23
Original post by sophia-tranterx
Good luck for when you do

Passed in June 2015 - And first car was a 2002 Mini One 1.6 L. It was quite the nippy car, for something small. And i did enjoy driving it though. Driving as a whole has been great, and you do learn a lot more from driving in general than during your lessons.

Getting used to the Mini wasnt that hard ( although when i went to pick it up, after buying it - almost went into the back of someone on the M1!!) Other than that, Its easy to drive.

Drive ( well due to) the new SEAT Ibiza's? :smile:)
Reply 25
My first car was a Kia picanto 1.0 (still have it now). It's incredibly comfortable, easy to transition through gears and the insurance and road tax is considerably cheaper. The petrol consumption is also very low :smile:
(edited 6 years ago)
Reply 26
Original post by Dannit2
Passed in June 2015 - And first car was a 2002 Mini One 1.6 L. It was quite the nippy car, for something small. And i did enjoy driving it though. Driving as a whole has been great, and you do learn a lot more from driving in general than during your lessons.

Getting used to the Mini wasnt that hard ( although when i went to pick it up, after buying it - almost went into the back of someone on the M1!!) Other than that, Its easy to drive.

Drive ( well due to) the new SEAT Ibiza's? :smile:)

how did you find driving at the beginning? like first time?
Reply 27
Mine was a Vauxhall Corsa Life 1.2 2008 5 door :smile:

Bought it myself and wasn't handed the keys to a Fiat 500 on a silver platter :wink:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending