The Student Room Group

Hi help please

I am going to a new school the uniform is tie shirt blazer and trousers the jumper is optional. I have some questions. How should I wear it like tucked in top button? Should I bring a jumper? Should I take my blazer off the whole time? Long or short sleeve shirt? Should I wear black socks? Sorry my old uniform was polo shirt!
Reply 1
Original post by Matt_8409
I am going to a new school the uniform is tie shirt blazer and trousers the jumper is optional. I have some questions. How should I wear it like tucked in top button? Should I bring a jumper? Should I take my blazer off the whole time? Long or short sleeve shirt? Should I wear black socks? Sorry my old uniform was polo shirt!

If you are a guy, tuck the shirt into your trousers.
If you are a girl, tuck it in unless it is a fitted blouse.

First day, do your top button up and pull your tie tight to the top (that's the proper way to do it). You can then take a look at how other people have it. If nobody does it all the way up or has top button done you can loosen things up to fit in better.

Jumper doesn't matter. If you are likely to get cold then take one, if you won't get cold then don't.

Blazer is personal preference again. If you get too hot you can take it off, but otherwise you can keep it on.

Black socks would be the right thing to wear, but yo can probably get away with out as long as your trousers are covering them.

You should get a decent idea by seeing what other people do. Hope that helps. :smile:
Reply 2
Thanks yes I am a boy
Reply 3
Thanks so much!!!! I have just got back from visiting and I came in top button undone and all of that and I got shouted at and then I went on a tour around!!!!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending