The Student Room Group

When are your mocks?

Poll

When are your mock exams?

When are your mocks? How are you feeling about them?
Reply 1
Always pretty nervous when it comes to any exams.
Mocks don't matter!!!!

Revise for your real exams now, ignore the mocks.

Mocks are only for teacher's spreadsheets.

:shakecane:
My school don’t know when they’re having them, and I feel pretty okay with doing them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Don't have mine until around may/june
My mocks are in November (and December 1). And I'm feeling okay, honestly. Haven't revised an awful lot, but that'll change soon.
I'm doing GCSEs, had my first 2 mocks today (Maths and RS). Maths was pretty easy up until about Question 15 and the RS exam was alright but it was so freaking repetitive... 4 12 mark questions ugh.

Got English Language Paper 1 and Geography Paper 1 tomorrow. Then Maths Paper 2 Wednesday, English Language and Geography Paper 2 on Thursday, Maths Paper 3 on Friday and Computing next Tuesday. Apparently my school is going to do mocks for English Literature and Geography in January but that hasn't been confirmed yet.
My AS mocks are at the end of January. My school don't enter for AS now everything's linear nowadays but we're still having mocks in Jan.
Hi what is your exam board for RS???
Original post by Max9874
I'm doing GCSEs, had my first 2 mocks today (Maths and RS). Maths was pretty easy up until about Question 15 and the RS exam was alright but it was so freaking repetitive... 4 12 mark questions ugh.

Got English Language Paper 1 and Geography Paper 1 tomorrow. Then Maths Paper 2 Wednesday, English Language and Geography Paper 2 on Thursday, Maths Paper 3 on Friday and Computing next Tuesday. Apparently my school is going to do mocks for English Literature and Geography in January but that hasn't been confirmed yet.
Original post by Niamh Lynch
Hi what is your exam board for RS???

AQA.
Reply 10
My mocks are in all three for a level, how do I respond?
Original post by Fox Corner
When are your mocks? How are you feeling about them?

Well I'm not sure whether mocks mean the final exam before the actual exam but I have one in December and another one in March. Hbu

Quick Reply

Latest