The Student Room Group
You on your period? lol
Yeah I’d say visit one definitely if it’s still happening
Definitely make an appointment. You should not excessively bleed at any point not even your first time. A bit of blood is normal but not large amounts. I'd recommend not having sex until you've seen them.
Original post by imabadrobot
Hey, I'm 19 and this is my first boyfriend, I only lost it a few weeks ago, but we must have had sex at least half a dozen times by now and I'm still excessively bleeding, has anyone had this experience? Should I visit a gynecologist?

Are you finding sex uncomfortable? You might not be lubricated enough and might want to think about adding something. Also how long are the gaps between? It’s fairly normal to bleed the first time but if you are rubbing what is essentially a wound over and over then you might just be opening it up again. I’d suggest giving it a week or so without sex and seeing if things change, then talk to a doctor if it’s still the same.
Reply 5
Original post by carrotstar
Are you finding sex uncomfortable? You might not be lubricated enough and might want to think about adding something. Also how long are the gaps between? It’s fairly normal to bleed the first time but if you are rubbing what is essentially a wound over and over then you might just be opening it up again. I’d suggest giving it a week or so without sex and seeing if things change, then talk to a doctor if it’s still the same.

We normally use plenty of lube, often to the point we don't have any friction and I'm not finding the sex uncomfortable. I'll take your advice about the wound though, thanks and if it doesn't stop bleeding I'll visit the doctors :smile:
Reply 6
stop having sex whilst on your period, ya sicko!
Reply 7
Original post by Nerry
stop having sex whilst on your period, ya sicko!

Ya Irish *******, my period was over a week ago, you clearly know nothing about female anatomy sicko.
Original post by imabadrobot
Ya Irish *******, my period was over a week ago, you clearly know nothing about female anatomy sicko.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

You on your period?
Aaaakh

Latest

Trending

Trending