Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Bleeding during sex Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Hey, I'm 19 and this is my first boyfriend, I only lost it a few weeks ago, but we must have had sex at least half a dozen times by now and I'm still excessively bleeding, has anyone had this experience? Should I visit a gynecologist?

ReputationRep:
    You on your period? lol

Yeah I’d say visit one definitely if it’s still happening

ReputationRep:
    Definitely make an appointment. You should not excessively bleed at any point not even your first time. A bit of blood is normal but not large amounts. I'd recommend not having sex until you've seen them.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by imabadrobot)
    Hey, I'm 19 and this is my first boyfriend, I only lost it a few weeks ago, but we must have had sex at least half a dozen times by now and I'm still excessively bleeding, has anyone had this experience? Should I visit a gynecologist?
    Are you finding sex uncomfortable? You might not be lubricated enough and might want to think about adding something. Also how long are the gaps between? It’s fairly normal to bleed the first time but if you are rubbing what is essentially a wound over and over then you might just be opening it up again. I’d suggest giving it a week or so without sex and seeing if things change, then talk to a doctor if it’s still the same.
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by carrotstar)
    Are you finding sex uncomfortable? You might not be lubricated enough and might want to think about adding something. Also how long are the gaps between? It’s fairly normal to bleed the first time but if you are rubbing what is essentially a wound over and over then you might just be opening it up again. I’d suggest giving it a week or so without sex and seeing if things change, then talk to a doctor if it’s still the same.
    We normally use plenty of lube, often to the point we don't have any friction and I'm not finding the sex uncomfortable. I'll take your advice about the wound though, thanks and if it doesn't stop bleeding I'll visit the doctors

ReputationRep:
    stop having sex whilst on your period, ya sicko!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nerry)
    stop having sex whilst on your period, ya sicko!
    Ya Irish *******, my period was over a week ago, you clearly know nothing about female anatomy sicko.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by imabadrobot)
    Ya Irish *******, my period was over a week ago, you clearly know nothing about female anatomy sicko.
    🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

You on your period?
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 9, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.