The Student Room Group

Birmingham City Uni 2018 entry

Almost finished my ucas application and started my portfolio. I'm hoping to go straight to uni after A-levels but I might also apply for a foundation course at home as a backup.
Has anyone got any tips for portfolios and interviews cuz I'm quite nervous for those. My top choice currently is BCU and my second is either Coventry Or De Montfort
http://www.bcu.ac.uk/arts-design-and-media/portfolio-guidance
Original post by electramoon
Almost finished my ucas application and started my portfolio. I'm hoping to go straight to uni after A-levels but I might also apply for a foundation course at home as a backup.
Has anyone got any tips for portfolios and interviews cuz I'm quite nervous for those. My top choice currently is BCU and my second is either Coventry Or De Montfort

Hi electramoon,

That's great news, how you feeling now you've almost finished your application?

What course are you applying for? You can find portfolio advice and guidance on our website here, just select the relevant subject area for tailored tips.
And in terms of interviews, they're nothing to be nervous about, ours are quite informal, they won't try to catch you out with tricky questions, it's just a good opportunity for the tutors to meet you, see your work and find out what you're passionate about. :h:

If you like you can join the conversation in our main applicants thread for 2018 here, where you can talk to other people who are applying too!

Let us know if you have any other questions.
Good luck!
Lydia

Quick Reply

Latest