The Student Room Group

Adult nursing at Plymouth 2018

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Darkest
How long did you guys wait to hear back about an answer? Obviously the snow here delayed stuff, but I'm still hoping to hear by the weekend. 🤞

I only had mine yesterday but the tutor said our group should hear back early next week x
Reply 41
Original post by rosiegovier
I only had mine yesterday but the tutor said our group should hear back early next week x

Thanks. Hopefully not too long for any of us then. Good luck!
Original post by Darkest
Thanks. Hopefully not too long for any of us then. Good luck!

I had interview on 5th and got an offer next day. :h:
Reply 43
Original post by ketibeti
I had interview on 5th and got an offer next day. :h:

No way!? Well done. Which campus?
5th march??
(edited 6 years ago)
Original post by Darkest
No way!? Well done. Which campus?
5th march??

Yes, 5th of March. Plymouth :smile:
Reply 45
I received my email yesterday (7.37pm!) from UCAS. But couldn't get on until this morning due to maintenance! I've been given a conditional offer, subject so satisfactory CRB, Educational certificates etc. I'm guessing I will hear something from Plymouth uni itself soon as there were no links to the crb/self declaration or an email address to where they want me to send the copies of certificate. 🤷*♀️
Original post by Darkest
I received my email yesterday (7.37pm!) from UCAS. But couldn't get on until this morning due to maintenance! I've been given a conditional offer, subject so satisfactory CRB, Educational certificates etc. I'm guessing I will hear something from Plymouth uni itself soon as there were no links to the crb/self declaration or an email address to where they want me to send the copies of certificate. 🤷*♀️

That's great news! Congratulations! When was your interview again? I'm still waiting, but my interview was last week.
Reply 47
That's great news! Congratulations! When was your interview again? I'm still waiting, but my interview was last week.

27th Feb at Truro. Received my email from ucas late evening on the Friday 9th March.
Good luck. Hope you're not waiting too long. Give admissions a call and see if they have an update, they have been lovely all the times I've had to call with various queries.
Original post by Darkest
27th Feb at Truro. Received my email from ucas late evening on the Friday 9th March.
Good luck. Hope you're not waiting too long. Give admissions a call and see if they have an update, they have been lovely all the times I've had to call with various queries.

Been offered a place today at Exeter campus 😄
Reply 49
Been offered a place today at Exeter campus 😄

Ah brilliant! Well done. 😊
Reply 50
Did anyone here have to do the uni specific maths test for the course?
I did one on the day of my interview but I don't think that's what they mean.

I am having to get a new copy of my GCSE maths certificate but they have said I can just do the maths test instead of getting a new certificate. (I've already ordered a copy from the exam board anyway).
What sorts of questions are in the test?? I'm a bit rusty, but I'm sure I passed the test on the day (although no one has said wether I passed or not).
Hello I start adult nursing in September at Plymouth and would like to know if anyone else is and what accommodation they are interested in. Or if they know a certain hall that lots of nurses tend to be in
Original post by KerrieD
Hi, is anyone looking to apply to Adult Nursing at Plymouth uni for September 2018? I’ve just been offered a place which I’m so excited about but also a little nervous as I’m a mature student and this is a career change for me!!!! 😊

Same for me. I am also a mature student (33). Total change for me also. See u in September
Reply 53
How did everyone do? Did you all meet your conditions??
I’ve enrolled online, got my timetable and am raring to go in a few weeks time! 😊
Reply 54
Hi I enrolled yesterday but don’t have a timetable!!! Where would I find that??? 😩😩
Reply 55
You need to go to moodle, whatever campus you are (I'm truro so clicked Cornwall) and it should be there under programme info or something. There's a link for the whole year, and I've also found a week by week 'timetable' so I can see what days I'm in, what modules I'm doing and importantly, what days I have off lol.
Reply 56
Perfect thank you I’ll have a look, 😊
The one I found was for illustration only. I have emailed the uni so i can try and get childcare sorted. Shall we set up a Facebook group for all us September cohorts
Reply 58
There is a fb group for Truro already. What campus are you? I'm not sure if there's one for 'Plymouth uni' as a whole.
Reply 59
I found one on Facebook for sept 2018 on facebook which I joined a couple of days ago 😉

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending