The Student Room Group

really confused about a girl I like mixed signals etc

There is this girl I know who I worked with she left halfway through last year at the store we both worked at to go off to uni, we were close friends before she had a dry and witty sense of humour anyway we didnt talk for a bit but couple months ago we got back in touch via facebook and talked like old times she took the piss a bit about past girlfriends i had got with but only for a laugh and said well you are getting old you need to find a girl soon anyway fast forward till last night basically we agreed to meet up and catch up where she goes to uni, we stayed at a hotel near by and went for something to eat and a drink before going back to the room and putting on a movie as you do. so basically she again was like oh you are a big softy blah blah she said she was a good girl but then said to be honest I do have low confidence and kinda opened out etc, anyway halfway through the film she said her shoulder hurt and wanted a back rub and made a sarcastic comment that I can be useful for some things so I went up her shirt started to rub all over her back and she said just take the shirt off etc, before we knew it the back rub lead to us kissing and then course having sex then after we laid there hugging not saying a word. Thing is I do really like this girl not sure if she saw it as a bit of fun or something a bit more, I am worried about getting into a relationship as I have been hurt so many times in the past but she does seem different, she did leave a message when I left this morning that it was lovely to see me and she'd love to see me again at some point when shes free. Trouble is also she is going to a funeral of her nan this week so I was worried also dropping it in there that I liked her more than a friend, I just don't know what to do man.
I wouldn't say there isn't enough to know if she wants an actual relationship rather than a sexual one. I guess the only way you can find out is by visiting her again :PPPP :biggrin:
Don't say that when she's going to her nans funeral. You don't want to make her feel like ****, but I do understand that you don't want to be more attached to her if it goes south either.
You can only wait or simply ask her at your next session or the next time you see her AFTER HER NANS FUNERAL
Honestly, just remember to do whatever you need to do AFTER HER FUNERALLL!!!!
Reply 2
yeah I know just the little hints like you need to get yourself a girlfriend etc almost like hint hint you know but yeah dont wanna tell her until after the funeral but its the fact when we lay hugging and she stroked my hand
Reply 3
bump
Sounds to me like she is sending a signal that she does like you, maybe she is being subtle about it
Original post by Rock Fan
Sounds to me like she is sending a signal that she does like you, maybe she is being subtle about it

yeah this^^
unlucky you will get friendzoned

Quick Reply

Latest