The Student Room Group

Teacher Crush

Hey so i have a crush on my teacher but I don't know if she knows... I don't want her to know but I've noticed she looks at me a bit more than the other students and the look she sometimes gives is a bit different. Also, sometimes when I'm just sitting there doing work I notice that she's just looking at me for a while then when i look at her she turns around. I'm so confused because then there's other days where she completely ignores me and when i call her she pretends not to hear me.
Original post by Anonymous
Hey so i have a crush on my teacher but I don't know if she knows... I don't want her to know but I've noticed she looks at me a bit more than the other students and the look she sometimes gives is a bit different. Also, sometimes when I'm just sitting there doing work I notice that she's just looking at me for a while then when i look at her she turns around. I'm so confused because then there's other days where she completely ignores me and when i call her she pretends not to hear me.

Back. Away.

She's not interested, man.
Original post by Anonymous

This doesn't mean anything. She's just being your teacher.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending