The Student Room Group

Relationship

So I been talking to this guy for about month now. And I need your help.. well since Friday last week he been really off with me and now he not talking to me and stopped i don't understand we was good and now nothing can someone help me to understandwhat happened.
ask his friend or just let him be for a while he may have a family problem or something on his mind that hes stressed upset about don't jump to conclusions wait till next week monday and see what happens.. or tell him if you wanna talk about something im here for you..
He met someone else
Original post by safarisafa
ask his friend or just let him be for a while he may have a family problem or something on his mind that hes stressed upset about don't jump to conclusions wait till next week monday and see what happens.. or tell him if you wanna talk about something im here for you..

I have asked him whats wrong he keeps saying nothing but I have told him I don't want a relationshipwith him do you think he said to like me and doesn't want to say ??
Original post by hannah00
He met someone else

That what I think but I don't know
maybe he's having a mid life crsis.. just let him be for some time loosen yourself up from him you'll feel a bit better..:smile:
Reply 6
Original post by safarisafa
maybe he's having a mid life crsis.. just let him be for some time loosen yourself up from him you'll feel a bit better..:smile:

mid-life crisis could be exact, in most cases it's hard to let out. I'd suggest also take it easy, one day after the other, all will be well or also the best is yet to come.
Original post by r0r0x1
mid-life crisis could be exact, in most cases it's hard to let out. I'd suggest also take it easy, one day after the other, all will be well or also the best is yet to come.

i agree

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending