The Student Room Group

Which band or artist would you love to see perform live?

Band/artist can be current or from the past.

In terms for current music, I'd love to see Pink, Coldplay and Elton John in concert :colondollar: from back in the day, I wish there was some way I could have seen Joy Division, The Smiths, Jeff Buckley and Simon and Garfunkel live.
(edited 6 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

My goal is to see my favourite band - Alestorm - live :biggrin:

I'd also like to see bands such as Ensiferum, Children of Bodom, Wolfheart, SKAM, Shinedown, Bullet for my Valentine, KoRn, maybe APHND :smile:
Reply 2
Bleachers, they're a fairly new band but i love their music so much
i really want to see jon bellion, lorde and twenty one pilots live.
Would love to see Skindred live and Volbeat (again).

Would have loved to see Motorhead as well, but I was too young. :frown:
Reply 5
Prince.
anyone have a time machine??? i would literally die to see my chemical romance live... :frown:
chance, childish gambino
Imagine Dragons
Reply 10
Original post by Rose Cheval
anyone have a time machine??? i would literally die to see my chemical romance live... :frown:

They did Donington in 2007 and barely anyone was there to see them, everyone went to the tent for Korn instead and there was a crush. Was a weird headliner in a lot of ways, very much a minority of people interested in them.
Michael Buble... that is all.

IMO the only singer who sounds better live than recorded.
[video="youtube;HfeervqhY9Y"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HfeervqhY9Y[/video]
I'd love to see my husband, but I'd much rather his performances be of songs before his recent album :redface:
If i could go back in time, Christina Grimmie
I would have loved to see REM
Original post by KingHarold
I would have loved to see REM

They were marvellous:yes:
CRiM3ES \m/
Led Zeppelin for Stairway to Heaven or my dad's personal favourite, Thin Lizzie!
(edited 6 years ago)
MisterWives :love: :love: :love:
........if only they would come to the UK :frown:

Quick Reply

Latest