The Student Room Group

What to Wear to Sainsbury Induction

What the title says. My first ever job and got my induction tomorrow but don't have uniform yet.
Reply 1
cant go wrong with a shirt and casual smart style or trousers
Reply 2
Original post by qam
cant go wrong with a shirt and casual smart style or trousers

Would jeans and a shirt be fine?
Reply 3
Original post by Unknown-99
Would jeans and a shirt be fine?

i guess so but better not be colourful or ribbed jeans or something like that :h:
Original post by Unknown-99
What the title says. My first ever job and got my induction tomorrow but don't have uniform yet.

Hey I had my induction Sunday and just wore the same as what I had worn to the interview but a lot of the people on the same induction wore casual clothes so I think jeans and a t-shirt is fine! Your uniform should be given to you at the end of the day so you’ll have that for your first shift, for your induction you will only be in a training room going through videos and a booklet and at some point have a store tour so you don’t need to worry about uniform for the induction.
Reply 5
Original post by bethaniteddy
Hey I had my induction Sunday and just wore the same as what I had worn to the interview but a lot of the people on the same induction wore casual clothes so I think jeans and a t-shirt is fine! Your uniform should be given to you at the end of the day so you’ll have that for your first shift, for your induction you will only be in a training room going through videos and a booklet and at some point have a store tour so you don’t need to worry about uniform for the induction.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending