The Student Room Group

What's your favourite travel destination?

If there was one country that would have been your ultimate travel destination, which one would it be? :tongue:

For me it has to be UAE(Dubai), I really love it there. The shopping malls there are absolutely gorgeous and The Atlantis is beautiful :love:What about you?
Reply 1
Switzerland or New Zealand [although Lebanon was fantastic]
I must say I have a special hatred for the Emirates im afraid, it comes across as a cultureless husk
Reply 2
Japan
My family don't go travelling only domestic however one country i would love to visit is Morocco because of the vibrant culture and beautiful towns.

Original post by Steljoy
If there was one country that would have been your ultimate travel destination, which one would it be? :tongue:

For me it has to be UAE(Dubai), I really love it there. The shopping malls there are absolutely gorgeous and The Atlantis is beautiful :love:What about you?

There is a city 100 miles from Dubai called Al Ain City, it's like a garden on a dessert. I recommend you to visit it too! There is great mountain road too! Just like in Switzerland! Al-Ain-City-Night.jpg
Attachment not found
(edited 6 years ago)
Original post by roshanroy_7
My family don't go travelling only domestic however one country i would love to visit is Morocco because of the vibrant culture and beautiful towns.

That picture looks gorgeous! :love:
Original post by Mr. Petrol Head
There is a city 100 miles from Dubai called Al Ain City, it's like a garden on a dessert. I recommend you to visit it too! There is great mountain road too! Just like in Switzerland! Al-Ain-City-Night.jpg

Omg! I am a huge fan of UAE, love your country! :heart:

Also, long time no see!! :hugs:
Reply 7
Antigua and Barbuda
B48D99A9-B83B-460E-ADCD-5FD92D80614B.jpeg
Can anyone guess where this is? :holmes:
Original post by Steljoy
Omg! I am a huge fan of UAE, love your country! :heart:

Also, long time no see!! :hugs:

Yo! What's up? yeah it has been a long time. Uni kept me busy for a while. I have my finals this week and the next and then a month of holiday.
Reply 10
Original post by Kevin Hodge
B48D99A9-B83B-460E-ADCD-5FD92D80614B.jpeg
Can anyone guess where this is? :holmes:

Pakistan?
Original post by T0mas
Pakistan?

Correct
Reply 12
The fridge.
Original post by Mr. Petrol Head
Yo! What's up? yeah it has been a long time. Uni kept me busy for a while. I have my finals this week and the next and then a month of holiday.

Oh my! Good luck! I am also loaded with work at uni right now, trying to keep up with everything :tongue:
Original post by Kevin Hodge
Correct

Damn, that's a sight to see :biggrin:
Original post by UWS
The fridge.

Hey UWS! Love your new avatar :cute:
Reply 16
Original post by Steljoy
Hey UWS! Love your new avatar :cute:

It's back, had to dig it out from my old files but I wanted to join in the Christmas spirit :tongue:
Sweden.:daydreaming:

Quick Reply

Latest