The Student Room Group

Which A-Levels to choose

So right now I am in year 11 studying GCSE's and my sixth form application has to be handed in by next month, however I am struggling to decide on a final A-Level. The first 2 I have chosen are Maths and Economics as I have decided I want a career in finance however I can't decide which final option to take from Chemistry, Physics and Further maths. At the moment I enjoy further maths the most and hate physics (boring). Any help would be appreciated, thanks.
Reply 1
Original post by PotatoSpud64
So right now I am in year 11 studying GCSE's and my sixth form application has to be handed in by next month, however I am struggling to decide on a final A-Level. The first 2 I have chosen are Maths and Economics as I have decided I want a career in finance however I can't decide which final option to take from Chemistry, Physics and Further maths. At the moment I enjoy further maths the most and hate physics (boring). Any help would be appreciated, thanks.

If you hate physics, why is it even an option. If you enjoy further maths, take further maths, although be careful, as some unis (eg. LSE) only take Further Maths as a fourth subject.
Original post by StayWoke
If you hate physics, why is it even an option. If you enjoy further maths, take further maths, although be careful, as some unis (eg. LSE) only take Further Maths as a fourth subject.

Okay thanks a bunch, I'll most likely go for further maths then. Appreciate the feedback.

Quick Reply

Latest