The Student Room Group

Should i break up before exams?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Lena20
There were no physical experiments and getting to know someone is no emotional experiment ether. I think you should think twice before judging someone on the internet since you don't know everything about me or him. Besides that wasn't even part of my question. We are two people who like each other and wanted to see if we're compatible by spending time together. The problem is i dont want to spend as much time with him anymore whilst the breakup. It is not a sin to breakup with someone who obviously doesn't share the same values and with whom you have little in common with. And who said anything about self satisfying? I want to get out of this relationship because he is the only one who is satisfied by it. I am not.

You'll not find satisfaction because you are the focal point and center of your emotional universe. You brought him into your gravitational pull and are now about to cast him out.

Before you accuse me I suggest you read your OP and the implications you make. Everything I have posted is based on what you have said and implied.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending