The Student Room Group

Isn't sssniperwolf beautiful?

10/10

Scroll to see replies

Her personality ruins it but i'd still be prepared to deal with it just so I can shove my face into her tits
lmfao no
Reply 3
she looks nice without makeup too
Attachment not found
yh, she looks like a model
Reply 5
She's hot. Too bad she has such a bad personality.
who
Seen people with less makeup and look better, don't even need to mention the personality.

Original post by SWCoffee
who

A gaming YTer that gets views based on her appearance rather than actual entertainment.
Oh. Well, I hope they're happy.
Original post by SWCoffee
Oh. Well, I hope they're happy.

"
Oh and because they're really famous and not entertaining they've branched out into clickbait territory with video titles like "YOU CAN'T UNSEE THESE MIND TRICKS".
Sssniperwolf if prettier than taylor swift?
i never seen her videos, so im completely unbiased here
i think she has too much make up
Why does everyone say that, she's funny, a female gamer, doesn't take herself too seriously, isn't a gold digger, loyal, did I mention pretty
isn't that every guys dream?
No one can deny that she’s pretty af like a 7/10 but her personality makes me feel sick. So she’s not as pretty
Original post by Anonymous
Why does everyone say that, she's funny, a female gamer, doesn't take herself too seriously, isn't a gold digger, loyal, did I mention pretty

She's not loyal because she tried to get with faze censor while she was with sausage :biggrin: you must be delusional
Original post by Anonymous

She's a proven pathological liar and an attention-seeking whore, even lies about being married and says she isn't married to her boyfriend even though it's been proven that she is, presumably to keep up her male viewership. In what way would that be every guy's dream??? She's like an 8.5/10 and I'd definitely bang, but she's such a fake person.
Original post by It's****ingWOODY
She's a proven pathological liar and an attention-seeking whore, even lies about being married and says she isn't married to her boyfriend even though it's been proven that she is, presumably to keep up her male viewership. In what way would that be every guy's dream??? She's like an 8.5/10 and I'd definitely bang, but she's such a fake person.

Evidence?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending