The Student Room Group

What's the worst mark you've ever received in an exam?

Scroll to see replies

Got 4/70 in a December mock
Resat the same paper and got 8/70
(English language A level)
A U in 4 GCSE mock exams... don't go there. :frown:
E in ICT AS. Got it rechecked as I was shocked about it I did good on mock papers. The teacher said the marker was very harsh.
U in General Studies lmao
Worst public exam would be a low C in French reading/speaking. (got a B overall) Couldn't understand any french so it was mostly lucky guesses.

Got an E in a biology class test in year 9.
(edited 6 years ago)
A D in Higher Italian. But considering I didn't know any Italian beforehand and came in at that level I'm super pleased with my result- a D is still a pass :smile:
My worst ever mark I got was 2/80 on my maths last year in year10. Used to do higher maths and had such a bad teacher who didn’t care. Now that I’m in year 11 I do foundation lol.
i haven’t had any official exams yet, but in year 9 i got 17/56 on an end of topic test :frown: but teacher was so frustrated at how badly i’d done he scribbled things all over my paper! it was on algebra too - i was so confident i would do well!
Reply 88
I got a U (ungraded) in a French exam a few years ago, but have had plenty of other dodgy ones since then
I think I got an F in one of my history GCSE papers. U in as physics, although I was forced to take it, so didn't try. and 3/10 in a uni maths multiple choice test.

I've done worse in mocks though, I got a U in all GCSE biology mocks and in history.
U in a microeconomics test. and i have african parents 😑😑
I got 35% in an M1 exam at AS, luckily I redid it the next year and got 95%
Reply 92
49% in a Chinese exam last term, first fail in my life.
*puts on glasses* ACKTUALLY my worse grade according to as of now being the 10th of April 2018 at 4:34am BST time I calculated that one time I got 98.7932% of my one of my Maths paper was the worse, it was absolutely heartbreaking, I knew I should've revised for that paper rather than thinking I could've aced it. Ahoo!
42% in a third year stats exam fml thank **** it was only worth 6%
In the last 5 years it would be 42% for Spanish foreign language but of all time would be 30% in ICT back in grade 3
Reply 96
I’ve been getting consistent 20% - 30% on my a level chemistry tests 😭.
Original post by Notnek
Got 4% once. Don't want to talk about it :frown:

:redface: I doubt that was in Maths though
For me, a U in GCSE Geography mock in Year 11. I dropped it 😂

But, still got 11 GCSE’s at reasonable grades. Bloody hate geography. Or just my teacher..
gonna watch this thread jus bc of how much better it makes me feel looool

Quick Reply

Latest